|The SALA Corporation group, centered on SALA Corporation, is
well aware of the importance of protecting the confidentiality of information
provided by customers or stakeholders. We have established and implement this
We urge all customers and stakeholders to read this policy before providing us
with personal information.
|1. Handling of customer information
|Collection and use of personal information
SALA Corporation group companies may collect personal information such as name, address and telephone number from customers in order to provide them with better service. In this event the intended use will be indicated and defined as clearly as possible, and every effort will be made to limit personal information to that explicitly provided and limit use to the indicated range.
|Sharing of personal information
SALA Corporation group companies may share customer personal information with
specific other companies.
•"""" Scope of usage of personal information
- • Personal information which may be shared
- Customer name, address, telephone number, E-mail address, and product/service
- With the SALA Corporation group and specific other companies. For details,
refer to (http://www.salagroup.jp/w_policy.html)
- • Objectives of usage
- To provide comprehensive service to all users of specific services related
including energy supply and other energy-related businesses, and the housing business.
- • Responsibility for managing personal information
- Planning Office, Group Management Department, SALA Corporation
100 Shirakawa-cho, Toyohashi, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Public policy relating to shared use of information is also available on the web
|Disclosure and provision of personal information
Except as excluded below, SALA Corporation will not provide or disclose the provided personal information to any third party without the authorization of the customer.
- When customer authorization is received
- When disclosure to a firm contracted to perform services for SALA Corporation
is required to fulfill the objective of information provision
- When used as statistical data, where individual customers cannot be identified
- When requested by a court order or other instrument of equivalent authority
|Respect for copyright on personal information
In the event that a customer wishes to review, revise or delete his or her own
personal information, every reasonable effort will be made to facilitate the request
after it is received by a group company. A list of group companies may be found
|2. Handling of stakeholder information
To facilitate the smooth exercise of stakeholder rights and the performance of our duties as defined in the Commercial Code and other laws and regulations, stakeholders are required to provide "stakeholder information," including name, address, seal and telephone number. This information is used in accordance with laws relating to privacy protection, the Commercial Code, and other laws and regulations.
|Objectives of usage
Stakeholder information is used for the following purposes, in accordance with the guidelines of the National Council of Corporate Affairs.
- To exercise rights and fulfill obligations under the Commercial Code.
- To provide various services to stakeholders.
- To develop various policies to facilitate relations between the corporation
and individual members of the corporation, specifically as applies to the relationship
between corporation and stakeholder.
- To manage stakeholders, including generating stakeholder data, based on applicable laws and regulations.
|Disclosure, revision and other inquiries
All inquiries relating to stakeholder information should be directed to the designated
management institution, The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company, Limited, at
any office. They may be contacted at the following address:
The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company, Limited
2-8-4 Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-0063 Japan
|3. Policies common to sections 1 and 2 above
|Appropriate management of personal information
SALA Corporation group companies will implement safety measures as required to protect personal information from unauthorized access, leakage, tempering or loss. Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that personal information is kept up to date and accurate, within the range required to achieve the stated objectives.
|Legal compliance and continuing improvement
SALA Corporation group companies will educate officers and employees in the importance of protecting the privacy personal information, observing applicable laws and regulation, as well as reviewing and continually improving the above framework.